Chemicals that may affect our health creep into our lifestyles. Laundry, skincare, haircare, deodorants, drink bottles. They're all sources of chemicals that build up our exposure and add more to the environment.
And what do we say here at It's Organic Darling? When you want the best, you know to choose organic!
So, have you considered changing to use organic makeup?
Why change to using organic makeup?Three reasons we think organic makeup is better for our skin:
1. Organic makeup reduces our daily toxic load
Organic cosmetics are often recommended as a safe alternative to conventional products because they contain fewer chemicals and are produced in an eco-friendly manner. Organic makeup is free from synthetic chemicals, preservatives, fragrances, and dyes.
Reducing our daily toxic load can help to improve the health of our whole body, not just skin!
3. The quality of organic makeup means a little goes a long way
How do I switch from regular to organic makeup?
Is it just as simple as adding one to the bin and buying a new set?
We don’t like waste, so we suggest you:
- Replace old makeup when it runs out or gets to its expiration date
- Change the products that you use everyday first
- Thoroughly clean your makeup brushes and sponges
- Keep an eye on the expiration date of your new organic makeup as they don’t contain synthetic preservatives.
We love our range of organic makeups.
Explore the range: