The last razor you will ever buy. The CaliWoods Stainless Steel Razor is completely plastic-free and makes shaving a breeze. Perfect for Men or Women.
Say hello to low waste shaves and goodbye to plastic - we even take back your used blades for repurposing.
1 x Stainless Safety Razor
(Also available in Eco Luxe Copper)
5 x Stainless Steel Blades
1 x Blade Return Envelope
- Simple screw mechanism and two top holding plates - super durable and there are no parts that will break.
- Plastic free. No more disposable plastic shavers filling our landfills and oceans - just replace the blades.
- We take back your blades. Use, Dry, Post, Repurpose. Once you have 40 or more blades, simply post them back to us. We accept them even if they are from another brand. Considering the end-of-life of a product and closing the waste loop is part of our product stewardship - getting the good stuff going here in NZ.
- Choose from two colours; Stainless Steel or Copper
- Unisex! Great for Men's and Women's shaving.
- Refill blade packs available. You will soon be able to order these on auto-ship with a handy subscription service. You choose the delivery period based on hair type and shaving frequency.
TOP TIP: Use gentle pressure - let the weight of the stainless steel do the work for you!
We take Sustainability seriously. In this world, it's impossible to be perfect when the whole system seems to be against our best intentions. BUT...something as small as changing your razor can save hundreds of pieces of plastic every year.
- USE - Use, love and shave sustainably until the blades are no longer sharp enough for the job.
- DRY - Clean the blade and dry thoroughly.
- POST - The Blades back to us! Once you have 40 or more, seal the supplied envelope and wrap it into another (so the postman/postwoman hands are safe) then post your blades back to CaliWoods.
- REPURPOSE - This bit is our job. Most councils and recycling centres don't accept single blades because of their small size and sharp edges. Using people power and the magic of squirrelling these blades away over time, we have a few ideas for using the material and/or there will be enough to feasibly recycle.
If you have any questions at all, we're here to help.
Our products make excellent gifts, give the gift of organic.
5 star products
We only sell products that we love, that's why our customers keep coming back!